Positive Legacy, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, is Cloud 9 Adventures’s charitable arm whose mission is to integrate music and service by coordinating environmental and humanitarian service projects. Positive Legacy strives to transcend cultural boundaries by attending to the needs and aspirations of the communities we visit on our musical sojourns.
Leaving A Positive Legacy
Ways To Give Back
Day of Service
What you do everyday has an impact, even when you are on vacation! Positive Legacy partners with local schools and organizations to offer guests attending Cloud 9 events the opportunity to have a positive cultural, educational and musical impact in the communities we visit.
Cloud 9 Adventures & Positive Legacy partner with Trees Water People, a Colorado based non-profit organization that manages dozens of sustainability projects throughout Central America and the Caribbean.
Positive Legacy and guests like YOU have offset over 9,000 tons of CO2 emissions from Cloud 9 events, directly funding over 24,000 trees and building over 350 clean cookstoves in Haiti and Central America.
Volunteer or Donate
Volunteer at Positive Legacy HQ during an event or be a Volunteer Captain for the Day of Service! You can even help in between adventures by serving on a committee or donating your time and talents. No time to help? Bring school supplies and backpacks for the local kids, make a monetary donation, donate an item to the auction, or purchase an item at the auction. Nearly 100% of your donation will go directly towards Positive Legacy projects.
2017-2018 Cloud 9 Event Season Highlights
• $218,797 expended on Program Services
• $10,500 to create a Community Center in Quintana Roo, Mexico
• $20,000 to support ongoing sustainability programs
• 1,000 tons of carbon dioxide offset with partner Trees Water People
• $9,409 grant to create a community space in Roatan, Honduras
• $5,866 to support Zac Brown Band’s Camp Southern Ground
• 75+ cases of school, medical, clothing and other supplies for residents in the Dominican Republic and Mexico